We offer to all of our clients the opportunity to appoint us to act as their executors, trustees or attorneys – and sometimes all three.
Our clients ask us to take on these responsibilities for a variety of reasons, as summarised below:
- I want to name someone I trust to manage my affairs
- To ensure all my beneficiaries are treated fairly and equally
- To take away the stress of having to handle my own affairs
- To avoid a family dispute
- To appoint someone with the appropriate knowledge and expertise
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing [email protected] or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.