We offer a full range of cross-border tax services to large corporates, entrepreneurial growth companies and internationally mobile high net wealth investors.
We work closely with our Kreston colleagues across the globe and offer a holistic partner led approach to meet the needs of businesses and their stakeholders.
We can help clients
- Structure their Intellectual Property (“IP”) tax efficiently across multiple jurisdictions
- Establish tax efficient financing structures
- Structure acquisitions and joint ventures tax efficiently across multiple jurisdictions
- Manage their residence and domicile status and manage their exposure to UK tax
- Structure their investments tax efficiently into new jurisdictions
We offer a full benchmarking and documentation service using industry leading databases covering America, Europe and Asia to ensure full compliance with OECD standards. Providing a tailored service to our clients we allow them to be fully compliant with their cross border obligations in each territory in which they operate.
Recent work for our international clients includes:
- Assisting a significant NYSE listed multinational business with its UK tax compliance
- Full benchmarking and transfer pricing documentation for a US parented business with activities in 10 European countries
- Debt restructuring for a US business with significant European operations
- Structuring acquisition for a US parented business in UK and Netherlands
- Structuring joint venture for a US business entering the UK and French markets
- Assisting a fast growth UK technology company expanding into the Middle East
- Assisting a high net wealth Middle East investor with an offshore holding structure and with a joint venture with a listed UK business
- Assisting a large privately owned Australian business in its entry to the UK market
Related news and insights
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.