Corporate Tax Senior Manager
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Cross-border transactions and corporate structuring
- International Tax matters (Permanent Establishments, Withholding taxes, Transfer Pricing, Double Taxation Treaties)
- Group reorganisations
- Corporation tax compliance
- Mergers and acquisitions
Mohammed joined the Kreston Reeves Corporate Tax team in January 2019, having previously worked for a number of years in General Practice where he gained a wide spectrum of experience across tax, audit and accounting.
Since joining Kreston Reeves, Mohammed has developed a keen interest in cross-border tax. His particular specialisms lie in advisory projects for corporate groups, particularly with an exposure to international tax issues. He also manages the compliance for a number of large corporate groups.
Outside of work, Mohammed’s young family take up most of his time. In any remaining free time, he enjoys watching and playing football and is also an avid movie fan.