Michael Cook BA (Hons) FCA
Audit and Assurance Partner and Head of Financial services
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- BA (Hons) in Business Economics from the University of Leicester
- Corporate audit and accounts
- AIM listed companies
- FCA – Payment services
- Owner managed businesses
- FCA – Investment management
- Acquisition due diligence
- Business advisory
- FCA – Insurance intermediaries
- Business start ups and advisory
Michael joined FW Stephens as a trainee in 1996 and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1999. Michael was appointed a Partner in October 2008 and joined Kreston Reeves in June 2010 following the merger with FW Stephens.
He works with a wide range of clients in varying sectors from small owner managed businesses to AIM listed groups, a substantial portion of which are FCA regulated entities.
Michael is a keen football fan and also likes watching rugby and cricket.