More about Kreston Reeves Brighton
The Brighton office is located in the bustling North Laines area of the City. These modern offices are less than a 55 minute commute to London and 30 minutes to Gatwick. This thriving office works alongside businesses and individuals in Brighton, London, the South of England and internationally.
Services the office specialises in:
- Online accounting – provides financial information in real time helping clients grow, optimise and project their business.
- Accounts and outsourcing services which can be tailored to meet your needs, through our dedicated teams. Our dedicated team can help with book-keeping, management accounts, cashflows and projections.
- Business advisory to help develop your business and improve its profitability.
Other accounting and financial services available through Kreston Reeves:
- Audit and assurance services which can help you with the management and corporate governance that your business needs.
- Corporate finance which specialises in providing lead advisory and transaction support services to owner managed businesses.
- Financial planning which has been recognised in a competitive industry. Here are just some of the awards our financial advisers have won over the years.
- Forensic accounting: a specialist division of the firm responsible for expert advice, business valuations and forensic accounting investigations.
- Restructuring services which provide a full range of solutions and services to businesses in difficulty, and to their professional advisers.
- Taxation advice to give you peace of mind that your tax concerns are being handled by experts.
The Brighton office works alongside individuals and businesses tailoring its services for a large and inclusive range of sectors, including Charities, Property and construction and Media creatives. For a full list of sectors visit here.
Contact our Brighton office
Please feel free to call us at 01273 811 000 or contact us by email to arrange a no-obligation meeting to discuss your business, tax and wealth needs.