Senior Partner, Audit, Advisory and Corporate Finance
- Developing, growing and advising businesses
- Advanced Diploma in Corporate Finance
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Corporate Finance, Finance and Management and Tax faculties of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Degree in Accountancy
- Acquisitions and exit planning
- Strategic and business advice
- Profit extraction and reward systems
- International audit and advisory
- External and internal audit
Having trained and qualified at Spicer & Pegler/Deloitte, with experience in audit, corporate finance and restructuring, Andrew joined Kreston Reeves in 1992 as a corporate manager before becoming a partner in 1996.
As a senior corporate partner, Andrew advises and looks after a number of large and high growth, entrepreneurial companies (both nationally and internationally) who use his wealth of experience in not only audit but strategic and advisory work. Andrew has a passion for growth and an understanding of business life cycles from creation to exit. Andrew is a member of the Kent Corporate Finance Alliance steering group which brings together the related professional skills required to grow and sell businesses. In addition, he works with, and is part of, the global audit executive of the international network Kreston of which Kreston Reeves is a member.
Andrew has particular sector experience in property and construction, manufacturing, distribution, technology as well as motor dealerships.
In his spare time Andrew enjoys playing golf, tennis and squash and also likes to go skiing.