- Developing, growing and advising businesses
- Diploma in Corporate Finance
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Corporate Finance, Finance and Management and Tax faculties of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Degree in Accountancy
- Acquisitions and exit planning
- Strategic and business advice
- Profit extraction and reward systems
- International audit and advisory
- External audit
Having trained and qualified at Spicer & Pegler/Deloitte, with experience in audit, corporate finance and restructuring, Andrew joined Kreston Reeves in 1992 as a corporate manager before becoming a partner in 1996.
As Senior Partner, Andrew advises and looks after a number of large and high growth, entrepreneurial companies (both nationally and internationally) who use his wealth of experience in not only audit but strategic and advisory work. Andrew has a passion for growth and an understanding of business life cycles from creation to exit.
Andrew chairs the Kent Corporate Finance Alliance steering group which brings together the related professional skills required to grow and sell businesses. He is also a Non-Executive Director of Locate in Kent as well as a Board member of Kreston International, of which Kreston Reeves is a leading member.
Andrew has a significant amount of experience and expertise in working with international clients and heads up the firm’s international team. He also has particular sector experience in property and construction, manufacturing and distribution.
In his spare time Andrew enjoys cycling, playing golf and tennis as well as skiing.