- Owner managed businesses and SME
- Professional practices
- Solicitors accounts rules audits
- Business advisory to SME and start-ups
- Acting as a trusted adviser
- Assisting business start-ups - including overseas companies looking to set up in the UK
- Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants
- Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Owner managed businesses
- Tax planning
- Personal tax
- Audit and assurance
- Outsourcing of accounting and finance function
Kaushik is a family man who has over 25 years’ all round experience in auditing, taxation and accounting, having been in practice with Munslows – who merged with Kreston Reeves in 2017 - since its inception in 1991. He specialises in guiding SME and start-ups through their company lifecycle; to support their business goals. He has a wealth of experience in dealing with the problems of SME and owner managed businesses helping them achieve controlled and planned expansion. In addition, he acts for a number of solicitors and personal tax clients.
Travelling, watching sports especially cricket and spending time with family and friends.