- Company audit and accounts
- Technology, digital, life science and biotech
- Raising finance (VC’s, Government Grants and Bank finance)
- Corporation tax
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
Mark joined Kreston Reeves (formerly Reeves and Neylan) in 1999 and become a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in 2005.
Mark became a senior manager in 2015 having assisted a wide range of corporate clients both in statutory and advisory roles.
Due to his varying client base Mark has visited numerous companies around the world ranging from the US to India while providing advisory services.
These advisory services include assisting clients raise finance through varying avenues such as traditional bank loans to regional growth funding.
Mark is also a member of Kreston Reeves specialist Life Sciences team.
Mark enjoys playing football, going to the gym and spending time with his family.