- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (FCA)
- Corporate finance faculty qualification (CF)
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (TEP)
- ICAEW probate Qualification
- High net worth clients and family office work
- Taxation and probate
- Corporate finance emphasising on private equity and small cap listed companies
Nathan is a key member of the London office and has been since 2007 a London elected member of the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales "ICAEW". Nathan has recently been elected to the Board of the ICAEW by his fellow council members for a 2-year term. He is currently President of the London Society of Chartered Accountants, LSCA.
Nathan has had a varied career, working with BDO, setting up as a sole practitioner, through to serving as a finance director, chairman and non executive director for a number of small cap Aim and Standard listed companies. His focus now is as a trusted adviser to his clients at Kreston Reeves.