- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Full practicing member of the Academy of Experts
- Business valuations for tax, matrimonial and business reconstruction purposes
- Consequential loss / loss of earnings claims
- Commercial / contract disputes
- Theft and false accounting defence work
- Fraud investigations and systems review
- Proceeds of Crime Act confiscation work
- Corporate services
Tom joined Kreston Reeves in Canterbury in 1999. Having qualified in 2002 within the corporate services team, he joined the forensic accounting team shortly thereafter and has been a key member of the team since then.
Tom has a particular strength in database analysis often required for complex investigations and has written numerous reports for Court proceedings and valuation reports for agreement by H M Revenue & Customs.
Tom maintains a portfolio of corporate clients for whom Kreston Reeves provide a variety of services including audit, accounts preparation and corporation tax compliance work as well as having a keen interest in providing additional business consultancy services to these clients.
Tom is the treasurer of a couple of local charities and enjoys playing hockey and spending time with his wife and two young daughters.