We have become an associate member of the Personal Finance Society
We are delighted that our Financial Planning team has become an associate member of the Personal Finance Society.
The Personal Finance Society (PFS) is the longest established of the Chartered Insurance Institute (Cii’s) societies and is a professional body dedicated to building trust in the financial planning profession.
Being an associate firm demonstrates our voluntary commitment to a set of core professional standards and Code of Ethics. It symbolises our efforts to deliver a united profession to building public trust and to elevate the importance and value of financial wellbeing through financial planning and investment advice.
The eight core principles of being an Associate Firm
- Act in the best interests of clients, using a client charter to aid transparency
- Demonstrate integrity, probity and fairness by aligning with the code of professional ethics and conduct
- Comply with the spirit as well as rules of regulation
- Comply with the spirit as well as the rules of employment law
- Invest in our people by funding a policy of ongoing training & professional development
- Operate a clear diversity & inclusion policy, for both our staff and clients
- Operate a policy of corporate social responsibility
- Adhere to transparent governance standards and process
David Hurst, Managing Director comments that “By our firm becoming an associate member of PFS, in addition to our existing Chartered Firm status, we are further demonstrating our alignment to independent professional standards and principles in relation to; our client charter, diversity and inclusion and corporate social responsibility practises. It is a real reflection of our firm’s ethos, values and business practises”.
By dealing with Kreston Reeves Financial Planning for your financial planning needs you can be certain that you are dealing with a professional firm with a high level of expertise who have consistently achieved industry recognition.
We can assist individuals and businesses in a variety of areas including, but not limited to:
- Investing to achieve long-term goals
- Achieving desired lifestyle in retirement
- Sufficiently protecting you, your family and business
- Leaving a legacy to future generations
- Planning for long-term care
- Introducing and managing employee benefits
To speak to a Financial Planner about your particular circumstances or arrange a free, no obligation initial meeting please contact us on +44 (0) 330 124 1399 or provide your details on our online enquiry form.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing [email protected] or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.