A Royal seal of approval. Apply for a Queens Award for Enterprise now
Each year the Queen presents business awards for enterprise to selected UK companies. The deserving winners can then use the prestigious ‘Queens Award’ logo and accreditation for five years. The majority of the winners are SMEs and most win for their achievements in selling overseas, or in innovation. This is your chance to apply. The four categories of awards are in:
- international trade
- sustainable development
- promoting opportunity through social mobility
Last year, 205 awards were made nationwide – 90% of them to Small and Medium sized Enterprises. With entries for this year’s awards closing on 8 September, potential applicants need to be thinking about starting their application.
Recipients of the awards will:
- be able to use a recognised Royal Emblem that will get your business noticed, above and beyond the competition
- help increase your sales and growth efforts. Winners have reported that Queen’s Award helped them win new business, e.g., in Japan, Middle East and North America
- have a great PR and staff engagement opportunity when the award is presented to you, and
- have representatives from your company attend a Royal reception
To be eligible, a company must:
- be based in the UK;
- file its Tax Returns with HM Revenue and Customs;
- be a self-contained enterprise;
- have at least two full-time UK employees or part-time equivalents;
- demonstrate strong corporate social responsibility
Further eligibility requirements for the award categories is available here.
To enter the Awards, visit the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise website to register your interest. Applications must be submitted by midday on 8 September 2021.
If you’d like to discuss, for example, some basic financial modelling or benchmarking to support your entry, do contact Rob Sellers. We’d be happy to support your efforts to gain this prestigious award!
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.