A Royal seal of approval. Apply for a Queens Award for Enterprise now
Each year the Queen presents business awards for enterprise to selected UK companies. The deserving winners can then use the prestigious ‘Queens Award’ logo and accreditation for five years. The majority of the winners are SMEs and most win for their achievements in selling overseas, or in innovation. This is your chance to apply. The four categories of awards are in:
- International Trade
- Promoting Opportunity (through social mobility)
- Sustainable Development
Last year, more than 200 awards were made nationwide – 90% of them to Small and Medium sized Enterprises. With entries for this year’s awards closing on 9 September, potential applicants need to be thinking about a starting their application in the next month or so.
Recipients of the awards will:
- be able to use a recognised Royal Emblem that will get your business noticed, above and beyond the competition
- help increase your sales and growth efforts. Winners have reported that Queen’s Award helped them win new business, e.g., in Japan, Middle East and North America
- have a great PR and staff engagement opportunity when the award is presented to you, and
- have representatives from your company attend a Royal reception
To be eligible, a company must:
- be based in the UK;
- file its Tax Returns with HM Revenue and Customs;
- be a self-contained enterprise;
- have at least two full-time UK employees or part-time equivalents;
- demonstrate strong corporate social responsibility
To enter the Awards, visit the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise website to register your interest. If you’d like to discuss, for example, with some basic financial modelling or benchmarking to support your entry, do contact Phil Reynolds. We’d be happy to support your efforts to gain this prestigious award!
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.