We are shortlisted for three Accounting Excellence Awards
We have been shortlisted for three awards that confirm our commitment to accountancy excellence.
Our firm has been shortlisted in the 2022 Accounting Excellence Awards for ‘Large Firm of the Year’, ‘Investing in People Award’ and the ‘Tax Team of the Year’ categories.
We won the ‘Large Firm of the Year’ award in three out of the last four years, with the judges recognising its adoption of sustainable development goals and innovation in its systems and processes and its “exemplary staff strategy” and “considerable investment in training and wellbeing initiatives”.
Andrew Griggs, Senior Partner, said: “The firm has a clear strategy defined by our purpose, guiding clients, colleagues and communities to a brighter future. We continue to grow and develop the firm and strive for excellence in everything we do. To be shortlisted for these three categories, and having won for the past two years, is an important and independent recognition of that strategy and our consistent achievements.”
Nigel Fright, Managing Partner, adds: “This recognition reflects all the effort and dedication of everyone at Kreston Reeves – it is our talented, enthusiastic and engaged people that truly make the firm what it is today. These awards are celebrated by everyone at Kreston Reeves.”
The Accounting Excellence Awards are organised by AccountingWEB partnered by Quickbooks, The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and ACCA. The award winners will be announced on 8 September.
This year, we have:
- Won ‘Business of the Year’ at the Gatwick Diamond Business Awards.
- Shortlisted for ‘Professional Services Firm of the Year’ at the Gatwick Diamond Business Awards.
- Shortlisted for ‘Best Tax Practice in a Regional Firm’ by publisher Tolleys.
- Shortlisted for the ‘Community Impact Award’ by Xero UK & EMEA.
- Shortlisted for four South East Dealmakers Awards – ‘Corporate Finance Advisory Firm of the Year’, ‘Transaction Services Team of the Year’, ‘Corporate Finance Adviser of the Year’ and ‘Dealmaker of the Year’.
For more information about the topics explored in this article, contact us here.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing [email protected] or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.