Daniel Grainge LLB (Hons) FCA CTA
- Partner and Head of Tax
- +44 (0)330 124 1399
- Email Daniel[email protected]
Suggested:Result oneResult 2Result 3
Sorry, there are no results for this search.View all people
With the ongoing challenges we are all currently facing, now is the time to reflect on our personal financial circumstances. Regardless of your level of wealth, it is essential to plan for the future. We have created a simple personal ﬁnance action list to help you.
1. Set ﬁnancial goals and do an annual check up
2. Write a Will and keep it up to date
3. Consider a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
4. Review, update and invest in your pensions
5. Review and consider your insurance policies
6. ‘Future plan’ your role in a business
7. Understand your inheritance tax exposure
8. Making charitable donations
9. Review your expenditure and budget
10. Create an ‘in case of emergency’ document
Contact us today so that together we can discover what steps you need to take to achieve your personal financial goals whether you are accumulating or distributing wealth
Share this article
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing [email protected] or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.