- First class law degree from Brunel University
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accounts in England and Wales
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- In qualifying as a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation was awarded the Ronald Ison Medal for the highest mark in the Tax Administration, Professional Responsibilities and Ethics paper and the CCH prize for the second highest total marks nationally
- Tax planning for businesses and individuals
- Inheritance tax planning
- Capital gains tax planning
- Tax planning associated with property development, ownership and transactions
- The implementation and management of employee share schemes
- Group reorganisations and structuring for sale
- Expert witness on UK tax matters
- Presenting at seminars
Daniel is the firm's Head of Taxation and a member of the Management Board.
Daniel joined Kreston Reeves (formerly Spofforths) in 2000 after obtaining a first class law degree from Brunel University. Whilst with Kreston Reeves he qualified as both a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Advisor, and became a partner in 2011.
He provides tax planning advice and support to a wide range of clients, including individuals, trusts and owner-managed businesses. He prides himself on providing pragmatic advice tailored to clients’ specific needs.
As well as advising clients, Daniel regularly acts as an Expert Witness on UK tax matters, particularly as a Single Joint Expert Witness in matrimonial cases. He also presents on tax matters and is always interested if speaker opportunities are available.