We take the welfare of our staff, clients and visitors very seriously. Our staff and partners, in the main, continue to work remotely. However, we will begin a phased and limited re-opening of some of our offices over the next few weeks. If it is essential that you meet with one of our colleagues, to deliver papers or seek advice, please call them to discuss and agree this in advance.
Our Worthing office is based on the outskirts of the vibrant town of Worthing on the Yeoman Gate Business Park.
The Worthing team provide accounting, taxation and financial planning services to individuals, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies. They provide specialist advice to a range of sectors including Charities, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Professional practices, Pension schemes, Property and construction (including service charge accounts and buy to let – both commercial and residential). A comprehensive list of sector expertise can be found here.
- Accounts and outsourcing – the office brings together a wide range of specialist accounts and outsourcing expertise including Payroll and Company secretarial services – all can be tailored to meet your needs through our dedicated teams.
- Audit and assurance services which do not just meet the statutory and regulatory requirements but improve the efficiency and profitability of your organisation.
- Taxation advice to give you peace of mind that your tax concerns are being handled by experts.
- Online accounting – which helps provide up to date financial information alongside the full support of a team of accountants and business advisers.
- Business advisory to help develop your business and improving its profitability.
- Corporate finance which specialises in providing lead advisory and transaction support services to privately owned and owner managed businesses.
- Financial planning that has been recognised in a competitive industry. Here are just some of the “awards” our financial advisers have won over the years.
- Restructuring services which provide a full range of solutions and services to businesses in difficulty and their professional advisers.
- Forensic accounting: a specialist division of the firm responsible for expert advice, business valuations and forensic accounting investigations.
Our team maintain close personal contacts with members of the Worthing and the wider Sussex business community, and continue to support and invest in the local area – including sponsorship of local business awards.