#ThankYouNHS Essential Items Campaign
The Heroes at the NHS are once again facing the greatest challenge of our lifetime, battling the Coronavirus.
We have renewed our call to support the doctors, nurses, medical professionals, students, staff and patients at three regional hospitals.
In 2020, we donated over 5,700 products to support our local NHS Hospital Trusts in London, Kent and Sussex, over £2,205 worth of supplies, in our #ThankYouNHS campaign.
Support Barts Charity (London)
You can also donate to Barts Charity on JustGiving.
Support East Kent Hospitals Charity (Kent)
You can also donate to EKHC on JustGiving.
Support the Brighton and Sussex University Hospital NHS Trust (Sussex)
You can also donate to BSUH on JustGiving.
- Select the region you wish to donate to
- Add the items you wish to donate to your basket, you will need an Amazon account
- Proceed to the checkout
- On the “Select a delivery address” page, under “Other addresses” you should see “KR Appeal [Region], Sittingbourne” as a delivery address option
- Complete the checkout and your items will be sent to our central hub, where we will collate all donated items per region, so the parcels can be quickly distributed to the teams who need it
- We will keep the list up to date to avoid over purchasing of specific items and to reflect new requests. In the event that a certain item is over-ordered or is no longer required by the Charity, we will donate the items to a local foodbank in the region you chose to support.
If you wish to donate items not on the Amazon Wishlists, or for items you have purchased elsewhere, please contact Patrick Cantellow on the link below.
If you have any questions regarding this campaign, please contact Patrick Cantellow at the Kreston Reeves Foundation.
This campaign is supported by the Kreston Reeves Foundation and our CSR team
The Kreston Reeves Foundation is a registered charity (registered number 1180402) run by Kreston Reeves staff members and is the focal point for Kreston Reeves’ many charitable, fundraising and CSR activities.
Our staff and Partners are committed to giving back to our communities and this Foundation aims to combine the efforts from across the firm to maximise its impact. Find out more.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.