Dipesh Galaiya BSc (Hons) FCA
Private Client Senior Manager
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Science, London School of Economics
- Income and capital gains tax planning
- Cash extraction for owner managed businesses
- Good understanding of clients’ objectives and delivering bespoke solutions
- Inheritance tax planning, Trusts and Estates
- Family Investment Companies
- Interaction with corporation tax issues affecting the owner manager
- Experience in dealing with esoteric tax planning schemes and settlements with HMRC
- Advising non-residents / non-domiciliaries on UK tax issues especially with investing in UK real estate
- Managing relationships with High Net Worth Individuals and Families
Dipesh joined Kreston Reeves in February 2020 as a Senior Manager in our Private Client Tax team. With over 18 years’ experience in tax advisory and wealth management, Dipesh has developed a good understanding of High Net Worth Individuals’ complex requirements and is able to deliver a bespoke planning and advisory service. This is enabled by having a good knowledge of the interaction of various taxes that impact clients and linking the individual with their business which is the key source of their wealth, along with how that wealth is managed tax efficiently for the long-term benefit of the family. Dipesh is part of the firm’s focussed group advising on Family Investment Companies, a useful tool for high net worth families planning for succession and wealth planning.
Outside of work Dipesh is kept busy by two young children and their activities. He is an avid photographer, is widely travelled and relishes the opportunity to meet people from different walks of life.