- Licenced insolvency practitioner
- Affiliate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Providing solutions for insolvent businesses and individuals
- Investigations and asset recovery
- Corporate restructuring and tax planning
- Supporting owner managed businesses
- Providing advice to distressed businesses
James joined Kreston Reeves in 2017 having gained 13 years experience working with distressed businesses and individuals in an advisory capacity and in formal procedures. James completed his professional qualifications prior to joining Kreston Reeves and has now obtained a licence to take insolvency appointments himself. James has dealt with a wide variety of solvent and insolvent situations; he has experience in trading insolvent businesses and pursuing complex investigations and resultant claims. He has also dealt with unusual and challenging asset portfolios. James is a past committee member of a professional body and has an interest in developing education and training within the profession.
In his spare time, James enjoys live music events and walking holidays. James is also an occasional maths tutor.