Jennifer Williamson, Des Sudworth and Stephen Metcalf were integral in advising on the successful management buy-out of PFPR Communications Ltd. They guided us throughout the transaction with business valuation support,... More share structure advice, tax and strategic support as well as advising on the content of the Share Purchase Agreement. They also supported us with planning ahead as far as the ownership of the company is concerned and setting up a strategy to reward the directors and investors going forwards. The support they provided throughout the process was invaluable and we are looking forward to continuing to work with them to build on the already successful business going forwards. Peter Cox, Managing Director at PFPR Communications
Jennifer Williamson BSc (Hons) FCA
Accounts, Tax and Outsourcing Partner
- Degree in mathematics from the University of Bristol
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Professional firms
- Professional partnerships, solicitors, architects, surveyors, estate agents
- Owner Managed Business – advising on all aspects of management, tax and financial planning with emphasis on long-term strategies for succession or business disposals, raising finance and business structures
- Owner managed businesses
- Property and construction sector
- Emphasis on tax and strategic planning and capital structures
Jennifer joined Kreston Reeves in 2004 and progressed through the firm to become Business Services Partner in 2012.
Since joining the firm, Jennifer has built up considerable experience by working with a wide range of owner managed businesses (both nationally and internationally), professional service firms and retailers, assisting them with their accounting, business tax and personal tax needs, together with business strategy and advisory work.
Involvement in arranging the optimum structures for business clients has led to a specialism in business succession, business acquisitions, disposals and management buy outs. Jennifer’s industry expertise includes; Professional Firms, Owner Managed Businesses and Property and Construction clients.
In 2013 Jennifer was listed by the ICAEW as a ‘Future Star of Finance’ which identified the young financial talent currently standing out from their contemporaries.
Jennifer enjoys spending time with her family, holidays abroad and, running.