Joe Timms BSc (Hons) FCCA MAAT
Director of Financial Reporting
- ICAEW Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
- Audit and assurance services
- Company secretarial work
- Manufacturing and haulage companies
- Financial reporting
- AIM listed companies and reporting issues around International Financial Reporting Standards
- Share reorganisations and group reconstructions
- Corporation tax
- Financial Reporting Standard 102
- Complex consolidations and financial reporting disclosures
Joe qualified with Kreston Reeves and is a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants with over twenty-five years of audit and advisory experience. Joe became a manager in 2004, a senior manager in 2008 and the Director of Financial Reporting in 2015.
Joe currently manages a wide portfolio of client assignments and looks after primarily medium and large-sized companies. He has particular sector experience in manufacturing and haulage, is an experienced statutory auditor and accountant and holds the ICAEW Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards. He has over fourteen years experience of working with AIM listed companies as both an audit manager and from an IFRS compliance and disclosure perspective.
Joe is also one of our firm’s technical directors and responsible for developing skills throughout our audit and assurance department. He has a particular interest and expertise in financial reporting which includes UK GAAP (FRS102) and full IFRSs.
In his spare time Joe enjoys playing golf, going to the gym and eating out at restaurants.