Kimberley Foulkes FCCA
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Charities and not for profit organisations
- Education clients including independent schools and academies
- Not for profit Internal Audit
- Corporate audit and accounts
- Independent examinations and charity accounts
- Consolidated financial statements and groups
Kimberley joined the firm in 2008 qualifying as a Chartered Certified Accountant in 2014 and is based in our Canterbury office. She is an experienced audit supervisor in regulated sectors working with charities and Not for profit organisations. She is also a Trustee of a Multi–Academy Trust in Kent. Her audit client portfolio includes charities, charity groups with trading subsidiaries, academies, independent schools, and a number of corporate group companies and commercial audit assignments.
Kimberley also enjoys dancing, walking and eating out.