Corporate Tax Manager
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- BSc (Hons) in Human Sciences, from University College London
- Research and development reliefs
- Corporation tax compliance
- Capital allowances claims
Nadia joined Kreston Reeves in 2019, as a Corporation Tax Manager in London. Nadia has worked in practice since 2004 where she became ACA qualified in 2007, while working in general practice. Here she gained a broad experience including audits, accounts preparation and corporation tax compliance.
She then specialised in Corporation Tax in 2008 and completed her CTA qualification in 2011. Nadia is particularly experienced in corporation tax compliance for larger groups, including international groups. She has a specialist interest in preparing and reviewing R&D claims, working on capital allowances claims and in providing advice on employee share schemes.
Nadia enjoys spending her free time with her family and friends. She enjoys reading, baking, gym classes and her son has even encouraged her to follow football.