Rodney Sutton BA ACA FCCA CA (SA)
Advisory and Assurance Partner, and Head of Manufacturing
- Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Corporate Audit and Accounts
- Corporate tax planning
- General management and business development consultancy
- Corporation Tax
- Business start ups
- Manufacturing sector
- Consultant on wide ranging corporate issues including due diligence
Rodney originally trained in South Africa before coming to the UK in 1990. After taking a conversion course he re-qualified as a UK Chartered Accountant. He has worked in both the City and in West London.
Rodney joined Kreston Reeves in January 2006 and brings significant experience and extensive knowledge of large corporate auditing and accounting, corporation tax and business development.
Rodney was made Corporate Partner in April 2007.
In his spare time Rodney enjoys playing golf and squash. He is also involved in charitable pursuits.