Sam Jones CTA ACCA
Corporate Tax Senior Manager
- Tax advice and planning for owner managed businesses and large corporates
- Tax planning for OMBs and larger corporates
- Employee share schemes and incentives
- Transaction tax structures and support
- Research and development tax credits
- Tax consultancy in respect of cross border activities
- Succession planning and exit strategies
- Capital allowances planning
- Business Premises Renovation Allowances
- Corporation tax compliance
Sam joined Kreston Reeves in 2003, qualifying as Chartered Certified Accountant in 2009 and as a Chartered Tax Adviser in 2013. Sam now works within the specialist corporation tax department and advises on all areas of corporate tax.
Sam works closely with her clients to ensure that they receive comprehensive tax advice and that they achieve optimal tax mitigation within the bounds of commercial rationality.
Sam is an advanced open water scuba diver and in her spare time she likes to travel around the world to both dive and see different cultures. She also enjoys hiking, cooking and dining out.