Sarah Ediss FCA
Accounts and Audit Partner
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Developing, supporting, nurturing and advising businesses
- Owner managed businesses – advising on all aspects of accounting, management and tax
- Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- Corporate audit and accounts
- Regulated audits including charities and registered social housing providers
- Business start-ups and consultancy
Sarah originally trained at KPMG and joined Spofforths in 2002 in the Horsham office. Following the merger with Kreston Reeves in June 2016, Sarah is now a Partner of the enlarged practice focusing particularly on owner managed businesses. She has built up an expertise among a wide variety of organisations both commercial and not for profit. In particular she has a wealth of audit experience and has developed a particular specialism in the charity, education, legal and housing sectors.
Sarah has a busy life outside the office with her young family and particularly enjoys adventurous holidays with them.