Tom Bulbrook BSc Hons DipPFS
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (DipPFS)
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences
- Implementing, managing and reviewing workplace pension schemes
- Protecting stakeholders in event of death
- Designing and reviewing effective employee benefit packages
- Insuring key employees against inability to work
Since joining Kreston Reeves Financial Planning Ltd in February 2016, Tom has performed a variety of roles and completed his Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning in December 2019, giving him a broad knowledge base.
When not studying, Tom likes to travel and spend time with his family. Around this, Tom is a keen cricketer playing for Sherwood CC and a Tottenham Hotspur FC season ticket holder (please do not hold that against him).