- Degree in Mathematics from the University of Loughborough
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Audit and Assurance services
- Property and Construction sector
- AIM listed companies and reporting in International Financial Reporting Standards
- Financial Reporting Standard 102
- Corporate finance
Anne qualified as a chartered accountant in 2003 and subsequently worked at BDO Stoy Hayward in their property team before joining Kreston Reeves in 2009. She has over 15 years experience in audit and assurance and has a wide portfolio of clients which are predominately medium and large sized companies ranging from AIM listed to owner managed businesses. She has a sector specialism in property clients and is a regular contributor to our Property and Construction webpage.
She enjoys running, going to the cinema and spending time with friends and family.