Partner, and Director of Kreston Reeves Financial Planning
- Investment Planning
- Pension and Retirement Planning
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Investment Management Certificate
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- Investment planning for individuals and trusts
- Pension investment, including specialist options for owner managed businesses
- Retirement planning
- Pension funding
After graduating from the University of Kent in 2006 with a First Class honours degree in economics, Tom pursued a career in Financial Services.
Following a period with a large UK insurer Tom joined Coach House Financial Services, part of the Reeves and Neylan Group, which was renamed Kreston Reeves in January 2015. Since joining Tom has completed the Investment Management Certificate and the Diploma in Financial Planning; including several specialist modules for personal taxation and pension planning.
On 1st August 2013 Tom became a Director of Kreston Reeves Financial Planning Ltd.
Travelling, sports and music.