Grow your business faster and smarter – Catch the Wave workshop in Brighton
When you’re establishing your business, you rarely have time to take a step back, review your progress and think about where you’re heading.
Delivered by Brighton Chamber, Catch the Wave is a series of workshop that includes practical, interactive sessions, and is supported by Kreston Reeves.
Dan Daly, will be joined by Richard Freeman of always possible, and Sarah Bennett of Sarah Bennett Commercial Photography to allow start-ups and young businesses to consider their goals and gain a deeper understanding of what they need to thrive.
The workshop will include:
- Carrying out a business health check
- The ingredients for good decision making
- Ways to engage with your customers and clients
- A session with Dan Daly, in which attendees will learn vital information on business structure and tax
- A one-hour mentoring session with a business expert of your choice, after the workshop
- An opportunity to take part in Viva initiative and learn how to build a one-page website
The workshop takes place on Thursday 17 October 2019, at Barclays Eagle Labs in Brighton.
Tickets are just £20 (inc VAT) and is open to both members and non-members of Brighton Chamber. Tickets are available here.
Related news and insights
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing [email protected] or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.