Proud to sponsor KEiBA Medium Business of the Year award
We are delighted to announce that we’re sponsoring and judging the Medium Business of the Year category at the 2021 Kent Excellence in Business Awards (KEiBA).
KEiBA is an annual awards scheme staged and produced by KM Media Group and Kent County Council to recognise and reward excellence in Kent’s businesses.
There are four areas of business excellence recognised through the KEiBA scheme:
- General Business – business recognised for success qualified by the scale of their business
- Sector Specific – business success in certain sectors that are central or of growing importance to Kent’s economy
- Business Operations – recognising success in specific areas of business management or operations
- People – recognising an individual’s contribution to success in business and acknowledging young achievers.
Lead judge for the Medium Business of the Year category will be Mark Attwood who will also be joined by Jennifer Williamson and Emma Chesson, who will be working together to review the entries, meet with shortlisted companies and generally judge the category. Mark comments; “We’re delighted to be sponsoring the KEiBA Awards this year. We work alongside many successful and growing businesses so understand the journey and challenges that they face. Kent is home to some very successful and inspirational businesses who may have had to adapt and innovate over the past 12 months and so I’m looking forward to seeing the entries, hearing their stories and celebrating their successes and achievements with them”.
Medium Business of the Year category (read more and enter here)
This category is open to any medium business, irrespective of sector, that is typically team managed and employing 11-39 people. There is no turnover criteria. The business must demonstrate outstanding performance, particularly over the last 12-24 months, in a number of aspects relating to their business operation. This should include commercial success, clear plans for growth, commitment to staff, local communities, environment and customers, a track record of innovation and strong leadership. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of two years as of June 30, 2021.
As judges, we will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
- Trends in your business turnover and profit levels over the last 2 years.
- Key objectives over the next three years and how these will be achieved.
- How you monitor and measure performance against objectives.
- Comparison with competitors.
- Innovations that have contributed to performance.
- Initiatives to develop staff.
- Initiatives and strategies for business growth.
- Delivering back to the county in terms of environmental and community support.
The awards are now open for entries. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate how your company has successfully overcome the challenges of the last 12 months. Awards are one of the most powerful and cost-effective marketing tools and winning a prestigious KEiBA award will help your organisation to stand out from the crowd and send a positive message to your existing and new customers. Full details on how to enter are available at keiba.co.uk. The deadline for entries is 30 June 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.