Trading Internationally – A UK business perspective – Question time webinar
As the UK now grapples with further Coronavirus restrictions and with the Brexit transition period coming to an end on 1 January 2021, there are tough implications for UK businesses that need to trade internationally.
We assembled a leading panel of guest speakers from the UK network of Kreston member firms who offered commentary on a wide range of themes including Brexit planning and overcoming barriers to international trade whilst offering insights and help to businesses wanting to trade internationally going forward.
- Liza Robbins, Chief Executive, Kreston
- Andrew Griggs, Senior Partner and Head of International, Kreston Reeves
- Wendy Andrews, VAT Director, Bishop Fleming
- Alex Peal, Managing Partner, James Cowper Kreston
- Mark Taylor, Director and Head of International Tax, Duncan & Toplis
- Andrew Wallis, Corporate and International Tax Partner, Kreston Reeves
View the recording of the webinar
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.