Chloe Dray CTA ACA
Corporate Tax Manager
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ACA)
- Research and development tax credits
- Capital allowances
- Tax advice and planning for owner managed businesses and larger corporates
- Corporation tax compliance
Chloe joined Kreston Reeves in 2014 as a school leaver where she gained a broad accounting experience, including accounts preparation, personal and corporate tax. She qualified as a Chartered Accountant in April 2019. After working in industry for a number of years, Chloe re-joined Kreston Reeves as a Corporate Tax Manager based in Kent following her qualifying as a Chartered Tax Advisor in 2021. Chloe works within the specialist corporation tax departments carrying out both compliance and advisory work for clients.
Outside of work, Chloe likes to spend her free time spending time with her family and travelling. She also enjoys going to the gym, sewing and reading.