James O’Leary BSc (Hons), FCCA, CTA
Corporate Tax Senior Manager
- BSc (Hons) Management, University of Warwick
- Fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA)
- Research and development tax credits
- Capital allowances
- Property & investment companies
- Tax advice and planning for owner managed businesses and larger corporates
- Employment related securities and tax-efficient share schemes
- Corporation tax compliance
- Company reorganisations
James recently joined Kreston Reeves, having previously worked for a number of years as a tax specialist in an independent general practice. In particular, he specialised in corporate, business and property taxation, advising clients ranging from small start-up businesses to companies in listed groups.
James qualified as a Chartered Certified Accountant in 2012 and as a Chartered Tax Adviser in 2015 and has a particular interest in the property investment, construction, and information technology sectors.
Outside of work, James spends most of his time with his young family, but he is also a season ticket holder at Portsmouth FC and also enjoys playing 5-a-side football. He is a self-confessed technophile and loves a gadget. Finally, he is also a governor at his local school.