Katy Costigan ACA
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Entrepreneurial businesses
- Audit and assurance services
- Charity and not-for-profit audit and accounts
- Consolidated financial statements and Group audits including Group reporting
- Limited companies including groups
Katy trained with Kreston Reeves and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2016. Katy has trained and specialised in the provision of audit and assurance services to clients. This includes companies, UK and international groups and charities. She is also a member of our large and complex groups team.
Katy is an experienced audit lead in regulated sectors working with both companies and charities who require either a statutory or voluntary audit.
Katy is Brighton office’s Corporate Social Responsibility rep and regularly arranges fundraising events within the office for the office charity of the year.
Katy enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and walks in the countryside.
Articles by Katy