Audit and Assurance Manager
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Entrepreneurial businesses
- Audit and assurance services
- Charity and not-for-profit audit and accounts
- Consolidated financial statements and Group audits including Group reporting
- Limited companies including groups
Katy trained with Kreston Reeves and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2016. Katy was originally based in the Horsham office but now works within the Brighton office managing the audit team and has built up experience across a range of sectors and sizes of businesses, including multinational subsidiary companies.
Her portfolio is largely focussed towards both companies and charities who require either a statutory or voluntary audit.
Katy enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and walks in the countryside.
Articles by Katy