- Corporate audit and accounts
- Owner managed businesses
- Corporation tax
- Business consultancy
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- BA (Hons) in Business Economics from the University of Leicester
- AIM listed companies
- Property development and investment companies
- Acquisition due diligence
- Business start ups and consultancy
Michael joined FW Stephens as a trainee in 1996 and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1999. Michael was appointed a Partner in October 2008 and joined Kreston Reeves in June 2010 following the merger with FW Stephens.
He works with a wide range of clients in varying sectors from small owner managed businesses to AIM listed groups, a substantial portion of which are investment property companies.
Michael is a keen football fan and also likes watching rugby and cricket.