Partner, and Director of Kreston Reeves Financial Planning
- Taking retirement benefits
- Chartered Financial Planner APFS
- Small Self Administered Schemes
- Self Invested Personal Pensions
- Company Pension Schemes
- Taking of Pension Benefits
- Winding up of pension schemes
After 17 years working for a High Street bank, Tim joined Kreston Reeves Financial Planning Limited as a Financial Planning Manager in 1999.
He was promoted to Director in April 2003 and has built up considerable experience in pension matters.
Motorcycling and fine wine.