Looking ahead… to 2021 webinar
Many businesses are focusing on their immediate issues, on doing what they can to survive this unprecedented period of mass uncertainty. However, it’s still important to remember to pause, breathe and look up from the current circumstances at the bigger picture. Where some see challenges, others see opportunity, adaptability and innovation.
The third webinar in our ‘Looking ahead’ series focused on 2021 and can be watched here.
Topics covered included:
- Economic update and predictions for 2021 – Darren Shirlaw, Economic commentator and Co-founder of the BoB Group
- Maximise your cash – get your numbers right – Mark Attwood, Advisory and Assurance Partner, Kreston Reeves
- Product and service innovation – Darren Shirlaw, Co-founder of the BoB Group
- Finding your entrepreneurial spirit and opportunities and innovation in chaos / crisis
- Exploring routes to market – Belinda Collins, Brand and Marketing Consultant
- Q&A session
Our next webinar
The next webinar in the series focuses on looking ahead to the next 3-5 years.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.