Emily Bell BSc (Hons) ACA
Accounts Assistant Manager
- Degree in Accounting and Finance (BSc Hons) from the University of Southampton
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Xero certified adviser
- QuickBooks Online Advanced certified adviser
- Owner-managed businesses
- Accounting support
- Small and medium sized businesses
- Outsourcing of accounting and financial functions
- Corporate accounts and tax
- Business advisory
Based in the Chichester office Emily has built up considerable experience across a broad range of sectors.
Emily’s portfolio is largely focused on owner-managed businesses of all sizes. She has experience in advising businesses at all stages of their development including reviewing and improving internal systems and assisting with growth strategies involving budgeting and forecasting.
Emily provides a range of services including accounts, corporation tax and management accounts. She works closely with her clients to ensure they know they have somewhere to turn for financial advice or a second opinion on key business decisions.
Emily values the close relationship she has with her clients and prides herself on developing and maintaining this high level of trust.
In her spare time, Emily enjoys live music, crafting and trying new adrenaline sports such as abseiling and paddleboarding.