Restructuring Associate Director
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency – 2006
- Member of R3 for Business Recovery Professionals
- Corporate Insolvency – Creditors Voluntary Liquidations, Administrations and CVA’s
- Supporting owner managed businesses
- Solvent Liquidations
- Investigations and asset recovery
Gemma joined Kreston Reeves in 2010 after working for a top ten accountancy firm in London, she has a wealth of knowledge and experience in dealing with Insolvent situations including Creditors Voluntary Liquidations, CVA’s and Administrations providing support to directors and creditors within distressed situations. This also includes experience in business sales, recovering assets and investigation matters allowing asset realisations for the key stakeholders. Gemma has also dealt with numerous solvent liquidations ensuring that assets and tax matters are dealt with swiftly so that funds are distributed efficiently to members.
When not working Gemma enjoys spending time with her young family and dogs.