"Kreston Reeves has a number of livery company clients and so the partnership’s experience and knowledge of the sector is broad and valuable. Kreston Reeves has prepared Fruiterers accounts for... More many years, using sets of numbers collated by non-accountants. Their advice and involvement in a recent introduction of a new book keeping system was helpful and our contact partner provides rapid and clear responses to specific issues - eg technical accounting matters, VAT, etc – that are raised with him from time to time." Adrian Padfield, Worshipful Company of Fruiterers
Stephen Tanner BSc (Econ) FCA
Audit and Assurance Partner, and Head of City of London Livery Companies
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- BSc (Econ) Hons in Accountancy from University College Cardiff, University of Wales
- Corporate audit and accounts including Charities
- Company secretarial services
- Corporation tax compliance and planning
- Corporation tax
- Audit of larger owner managed businesses
- Clients in property and construction, manufacturing and service sectors
Stephen has worked in the profession for over 35 years, training with a “big four” firm before joining FW Stephens in 1989. Stephen became a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Commercial department with responsibility for Audit Compliance.
Stephen joined Kreston Reeves as a result of the merger of the two firms in 2010 and continues to provide advice to companies and individuals in a wide variety of businesses. He is involved primarily in audit, accounting and taxation matters as well as assisting with due diligence engagements and the valuation of businesses.
Stephen’s interests revolve around his wife and family with whom he enjoys good food and wine. He serves on the Court of the Worshipful Company of Upholders and enjoys all things connected with the City of London.