Susan Robinson BA FCA FCIE DChA
Accounts and Audit Partner, and Head of Charities and Not for Profit
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Fellow of the Association of Independent Charity Examiners
- BA (Hons) in Accounting
- Charities and not for profit organisations
- Assisting owner managed businesses
- Accounts, audit and tax consultancy
- Acquisition of businesses
- Assisting start up businesses
Her client base ranges from small tax clients and sole traders to medium sized family businesses and overseas UK based subsidiaries, and includes charities and not for profits, academies and farming entities.
Susan is an expert on charities and their finances (heading the firm’s not for profit sector) and regularly presents seminars to local charity managers and trustees on many different aspects of charities and their management. She is a registered individual for audit purposes, Trustee and Fellow of the Association of Independent Charity Examiners (ACIE). Susan is a current trustee of Age UK Medway and the Chair of Abigail’s Footsteps. She is very passionate about the work the sector does in increasingly challenging circumstances.
Susan was previously the Partner responsible for training our Chartered Accountant trainees and has developed many of our people over the years. She is passionate about helping people reach their full potential.
Travelling, reading and visiting historical properties.