Susan Robinson BA FCA MCMI FCIE DChA
Accounts and Audit Partner, and Head of Charities and Not for Profit
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of Chartered Management Institute
- Fellow of the Association of Independent Charity Examiners
- BA (Hons) in Accounting
- Charities and not for profit organisations
- Assisting owner managed businesses
- Acquisition of businesses
- Accounts, audit and tax consultancy
- Assisting start up businesses
- Company secretarial services
- Sale of businesses
- Charity assignments
Her client base ranges from small tax clients and sole traders to medium sized family businesses and overseas UK based subsidiaries, and includes charities and not for profits, academies and farming entities.
Susan is an expert on charities and their finances (heading the firm’s not for profit sector) and regularly presents seminars to local charity managers and trustees on many different aspects of charities and their management. She is a registered individual for audit purposes, Chair and Fellow of the Association of Independent Charity Examiners (ACIE), a past Chairman of the Kent Executive Club and a member of the Chartered Management Institute. Susan is a current trustee of Age UK Medway and was actively involved in the merger of two charities which has enabled the new charity to develop its positioning and increase its offerings in the local sector. She is very passionate about the work the sector does in increasingly challenging circumstances.
Susan is also the firm’s member responsible for training and is involved in developing staff at all levels. She has previously been involved in women in management and women in business. She is passionate about helping people reach their full potential.
Travelling, reading and visiting historical properties.