- Audit and assurance services
- Financial reporting
- Due diligence
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Degree in management science
- Complex consolidations and financial reporting disclosures
- Group audits
- Member of the ICAEW Excel Community
- Manufacturing sector
David qualified prior to joining Kreston Reeves in 2008, has 15 years of audit and advisory experience and became a manager in 2014.
David currently manages a wide portfolio of client audits and associated engagements over various sectors and a diverse range of company sizes. David manages a number of groups, including those with international components.
David has a keen interest in Excel and is continually looking at new, more efficient ways of solving problems that are faced.
This interest in Excel and general IT knowledge has led David to develop forecasts on behalf of clients for various purposes, including refinancing, restructuring and acquisitions.
In his spare time David enjoys course fishing, supporting his local non-league football team and travelling.