Finance focus – join our webinar
This webinar will update you on the recent and forthcoming financial, tax, and restructuring changes and how they impact your business.
Our experts will advise you on how to plan now, prepare for tomorrow and make the most of opportunities available.
Who should attend:
Chief Financial Officers, Finance Directors and owners of UK businesses keen to keep up to date with financial reporting, governance and tax changes on the horizon.
Topics covered include:
- Financial reporting and the future of audit.
- Tax changes, cashflow modelling, simplification of group structures and super deduction.
- Employee Share Schemes – thinking outside of the box to motivate, engage and retain employees.
- Restructuring developments, new procedures and arbitration scheme.
- Supply chain issues and difficulties within retail.
- Exploring alternative markets, mergers and acquisitions and sources of finance.
Our panel of experts will also answer any finance, tax, cashflow, funding and VAT questions you have during our live Q&A session.
If you would like submit any questions you may have for our panel ahead of the webinar, then please click here.
Online via GoTo Webinar | 9:00am – 10:45am.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Elise Mason, by emailing here or phoning +44 (0)330 124 1399.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing [email protected] or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.