Good governance charity forum webinar
We are delighted to partner with leading law firm Brachers to deliver this free webinar for charity trustees.
Our expert speakers will cover the key issues facing trustees, including:
- Practical guidance on the legal duties for charity trustees
- Employment-related issues relating to the good governance framework, including trustee recruitment
- How to identify gaps in knowledge in trust boards
- Guidance on trustee duties and responsibilities
- Managing budgeting and cash flow
- Insight from West Kent Mind about how the charity adapted during lockdown, following the suspension of their face-to-face services
Time is allocated at the end of the webinar for a live Q&A session with the speakers.
- Christopher Eriksson-Lee, Partner and Head of Private Client, Brachers LLP
- Antonio Fletcher, Partner, Brachers LLP
- Susan Robinson, Accounts and Audit Partner, and Head of Charities and Not for Profit, Kreston Reeves
- Stevie Rice, CEO, West Kent Mind
Tuesday 17 November 2020
12:00pm – 1:15pm
If you have any queries about this webinar, please contact Brachers here or on 01622 690691.
Register for your free place. You will be taken to GoToWebinar for registration.
Related news and insights
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.