Academies Benchmark Report 2020 – Webinar available
Join Peter Manser, Head of Audit and Assurance and Academies and Education Partner, and Phil Reynolds, Audit and Assurance Senior Manager and Specialist in Academies and Education, in a webinar discussing the results from the Academies Benchmark Report 2020.
Access the complimentary webinar here.
Key highlights from the Academies Benchmark Report include:
- Nearly half of all multi-academy trusts (44%) have at least one school in their group that is struggling financially.
- Regionally, variations continue to persist with funding per pupil in a MAT on average around £1,500 higher in a school in the East Midlands (£7,552) than the North East (£6,008).
- Problem schools – MATs supporting a school that’s struggling financially are 23% worse off, and the schools within these MATs are 60% worse off than those in groups without a problem school.
- Staff costs have remained steady at 72% of total costs.
- MATs continue to grow, with 38% expecting growth of more than one school over the next 12 months.
Access the complimentary webinar by completing the form below.
By completing the form below, you will instantly be taken to our webinar on the Academies Benchmark Report 2020. You will also be added to our Academies and education newsletter mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.