Bethany Turton MA, DipPFS
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (DipPFS)
- Certificate in Financial Services: Life & Pensions (Cert CII (FS))
- Certificate in Financial Services: General (Cert CII (FS))
- European Financial Adviser Certification (EFA)
- MA Modern History
- BA(Hons) History – First Class
Since joining Kreston Reeves in 2019, Bethany became a qualified Financial Planner in 2021.
Since qualifying, Bethany now works closely with Managing Director and Chartered Financial Planner Tom Barnett, serving as a secondary adviser for some of his larger clients in addition to assisting more generally with the advice process for other advisers’ clients. She is also beginning to establish client relationships of her own.
Bethany is now continuing her professional development in studying towards achieving Chartered Financial Planner status, the ‘gold standard’ of the industry.
When not studying, outside of work Bethany is a self-taught cellist who, until lockdown, performed in an amateur orchestra. She also enjoys running, sailing in the Mediterranean and has a keen interest in gardening – particularly growing roses and attracting pollinators.