Jenn Trussler LLB
- Bachelor of Laws
- Probate and Administering Estates
- Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning – including advising on and drafting Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
Jenn studied Law at the University of Law in London. She trained at a large national firm in the London office and spent 3 years in the private client department of their Sussex office after qualifying as a solicitor. She joined the Kreston Reeves Private Client team in July 2023.
Jenn advises clients who want to plan for their future. This includes tax planning, with an emphasis on Inheritance Tax (“IHT”). Jenn also helps clients by putting in place suitably drafted Wills, Letters of wishes, Trusts, and Powers of attorney (both lasting powers of attorney and general powers of attorney).
Jenn’s expertise also includes:
- Obtaining grants of probate and letters of administration.
- IHT calculations and completing of IHT forms.
- Estate administration including complex, cross border and high value taxable estates.
- Preparing Declarations of trust and advice and assistance with setting up or winding up Trusts created by wills.
- Advising on and preparing post death Variations of Wills.
Jenn is an Affiliate Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and has obtained two Advanced Certificates in Administration of Estates and Administration of Trusts.
Outside the office, Jenn enjoys travelling to new places, both locally and abroad, to sample new dishes, the local food and drinks. Taking part in new challenges with friends, such as Tough Mudder and Hyrox, enables Jenn to push outside of her comfort zone. Jenn also enjoys long walks on the beach or in the Sussex countryside with her dog and setting up camp on the sofa with popcorn and a movie. Depending on how the day has been, an espresso martini doesn’t go amiss either!
Articles by Jenn