Laurence Parry CTA ACA
- BA(Hons) History, University of York
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Providing commercial and practical solutions to clients problems, mainly but not always, in the field of tax
- Planning for non UK domiciles
- Dispute resolution
- Advising on cross-border transaction
- Mergers and acquisitions
Laurence has had a wide and varied career, training with a big four firm, before becoming tax partner in a small regional practice in the North West of England. He also worked in a senior role within HMRC advising on both policy matters and high level tax enquiries. Laurence has trained as a mediator and was the North West Society of Chartered Accountants ‘Accounting Personality of the Year’ for 2008. He has also been nominated as ‘Dealmaker of the Year’ in the North West of England. Laurence leads the tax provision for many of our largest and most complex clients, whether this is the business and personal interests of Ultra High Net Worth individuals, or large corporates with international connections. Laurence is part of our Tech services group, which focuses on those clients in this rapidly changing sector.
Laurence enjoys watching all sports and gave up playing cricket badly to enjoying playing golf (equally badly). Laurence enjoys eating out and emptying and restocking his growing wine cellar. This necessarily means he also has to spend time in the gym.